Flockfix Cartridges | 8 x 125g | Chemoform
Flocculant in cartridges Chemoform 8 pc x 125g per pack., 1kg
All e-shop information
Delivery and return policy form our e-shop
Return and exchange policy of our e-shop
Flocculant Cartridges Flockfix | 8 x 125g | Chemoform
Chemoform Flockfix Cartridges are designed to assist the filter in removing small suspended particles to ensure sparkling clear water.
They can also help remove copper, iron & manganese from pool water.
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 - 7.6. Adjust if necessary.
2. Maintain total alkalinity within the ideal range of 80 - 150 mg/l (ppm). Adjust if necessary.
3. Maintain chlorine levels within the ideal range 1 - 3 mg/l (ppm). Adjust if necessary.
4. Backwash the filter and then return to the normal filtration setting prior to use.
5. Ensure the skimmer basket is clean and free of any other chemicals.
6. Add 1 cartridge per 50,000ltrs (11,000 gallons) of pool water per week.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Important - See risk and safety phrases below. Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Wash hands after use. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
CHEMEFORM FLOCKFIX CARTRIDGES CONTAIN ALUMINIUM SULPHATE
Irritating to eyes, respiratory systems and skin.
Keep locked up and out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.